Pomodoro timer V1.4
A downloadable tool for Windows
The Pomodoro Technique is a time management method developed by Francesco Cirillo in the late 1980s.
There are six steps in the original technique:
- Decide on the task to be done.
- Set the pomodoro timer (traditionally to 25 minutes).
- Work on the task.
- End work when the timer rings and put a checkmark on a piece of paper.
- If you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (3–5 minutes), then go to step 2.
- After four pomodoros, take a longer break (15–30 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.
- From Wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pomodoro_Technique
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.